Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Booking Through Thursday: Picking and Choosing



Booking through thursday is a weekly meme hosted by the blog of the same name.

This weeks question:

A while ago, I interviewed my readers for a change, and my final question was, “What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask?” I got some great responses and will be picking out some of the questions from time to time to ask the rest of you. Like now. Two questions about selecting your books.
Pooch asks:
Overall, what factor most influences your choice of your next read?
Sefcug asks:
What is it that makes you want to read a book by an author you have never read before?

Well obviously what books I have influence what I read next! But also what kind of mood I'm in, sometimes I want something light, sometimes I want something to cheer me up, also how much I have looking forward to a certain book.

Usually it will be the sypnosis of a book by an author I've never read that will make me want to read it, also recommendations and reviews.

2 comments:

  1. I usually have three or four books lined up to read, so in that sense the previous ones don't influence the next ones as much! I'm a new follower!
    My BTT

    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! My mood and reviews definitely pushes me towards which books I want to read.
    (: I'm a new follower btw!
    Here is mine~~ :
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/booking-through-thursday-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...